OS P SERIES / SORTING TECHNOLOGY
OPTICAL SORTER OS P
The power of AI for premium seed sorting
The optical sorter OS P elevates seed quality to new heights by sorting seeds based on specific use cases. The integrated AI software, powered by Seed-X, enables quality prediction and transforms unsellable lots into sellable ones. Using software based on advanced face recognition technology, each seed is precisely scanned, measuring countless parameters to build the classifier.
OS P SERIES PRODUCTS BY CAPACITY
|TECHNICAL DATA||OS P|
|Power supply (V)||220 ± 5%|
|Power consumption (kWh)||< 1.0|
|Required air pressure (bars)||> 6|
|Air flow (l/min)||200|
|Internet Access (Mbps)||100|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The AI software of the OS p needs to be trained.
The training process is as follows:
- Imaging and Sowing: Each seed is scanned by the OS p camera and positioned individually in a tray.
- Grow Out Test: The trays are transferred to the greenhouse for a grow out test.
- Evaluation: Usable plants are identified and evaluated.
- Data Gathering and Storage: All the gathered data is collected and stored within the OS p software.
- Building the classifier: Using AI technology, the OS P creates the classifier based on the collected data.
- Sorting: With the classifier in place, the sorting process is ready to separate seeds based on their specific use cases.
Empowering Multiple Use Cases for Enhanced Seed Quality
- Usable plant
- Blind Seeds - Multiple crops
- Ploidy level
- Genetic purity
- Deformed seeds
- Skin damage
- Plant debris
The new ROEBER OS F allows to clean small seeds at highest quality level where nowadays standard color sorters fail. The innovative material transport system is well synchronized with the newly developed ejection system. A high resolution full color camera system based on latest high-tech optical components detects tiny differences to ensure purest fine seed lots. The OS F is scalable to provide you with the sorting width and capacity you require for your processing line.